Sonni's Family and Our Friends

Bringing together the people who matter the most to us in a place where we can communicate with each other about our daily lives or discuss issues that are important to us. Let's have fun!!

Monday, October 04, 2004

Kelly, Chris and Rylie Martin

This summer, quite a few of us got together at the Outer Banks at a beach house - eight long miles of driving through the sand. I have lots of great pictures of everyone that I will be posting her and there as I scan them in.

Kelly and family  This picture was taken right after the wedding ceremony. The sunset was awsome and made the perfect backround for the picture.

Kelly is my sister Cindy's daughter. Unfortunately Cindy said she wouldn't come to the beach house if I was there. I'm still trying to figure out the rational for that. Nonetheless it was so good to see everyone and introduce them to my "Old Hippie"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home