Sonni's Family and Our Friends

Bringing together the people who matter the most to us in a place where we can communicate with each other about our daily lives or discuss issues that are important to us. Let's have fun!!

Monday, October 04, 2004

Dorothy Ferden 1917

Dorothy - Aunty Dot - is Lois's next oldest sister. Cute isn't she? She looks like a doll I used to have named Patty that I could hold the hands of and make her walk.

Gene Fritz  Aunty Dot lives in Massachusettes. She's the mother of Cousin Pat (who recently took a trip to Mass with Mom, and Donna.) I haven't seen her in a long time. I tried to visit with her back in about 1998 when I was visitng with a friend in Fall River, Ma, but she discouraged me, saying that I probably wouldn't be able to find her apartment. I wonder if I'll have the chance to see her again in this life time. I have cousins that I haven't seen since they were kids. Family gets so separated.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home