Sonni's Family and Our Friends

Bringing together the people who matter the most to us in a place where we can communicate with each other about our daily lives or discuss issues that are important to us. Let's have fun!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Roscoe Ferden 1906

My great grandfather. I know very little about this man since he died long before I was I born, when my mother was still a young girl. Roscoe and Nana raised my mom when her parents divorced and then married people who didn't feel the need to include her in their lives. I know this man played an important part in her life. I also know that he was a train conductor at one point.

Gene Fritz  He seems quite good looking. Nana was very young when they married, but I don't know how old he was. I wish I had more knowledge as to how they met. Did they elope? What was their courtship like? Does anyone know?

He would be the great-great-great grandfather of the youngest children in my immediate family. My grandchildren - Alex,Alyssa and Karissa, and Cindy's grandchildren - Rylie and Bently. How many other great-great-great granchildren does he have? Can anyone help me count?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home