Sonni's Family and Our Friends

Bringing together the people who matter the most to us in a place where we can communicate with each other about our daily lives or discuss issues that are important to us. Let's have fun!!

Friday, September 17, 2004

Karissa Raven Quick

Robo's, ( Robert Judge Quick III ) daughter Karissa lives in El Cajon ( San Diego area ) with her mother Brandy. She'll be six this coming early January. Since Robo lives here in Key West where I do, he doesn't get many chances to see her which is a real heart break for him and her. They do talk on the phone nearly every day. As she gets older and will be able to travel easier I'm sure we'll see more of her. It's hard for Robo to be able to afford to fly out there.

Karissa  Karissa can be a little imp. She is about a strong willed as you can get and doesn't think twice about throwing a boy to the ground if she doesn't like his behavior! She just puts her little hands on her hips and tells them off!

I think that both Brandy and Robo will have their hands full and have more than a few sleepless nights as this little girl goes through her growing up years. It's a good thing she is so cute! Curls never ran in my family, but between Robo and Megan and their families they sure do have enough to go around.



Being a grandmother is one of the best things that ever happened to me. I've often joked that if I knew how difficult my kids were going to be during their teens, they would have never been born. But both of them turned into adults that I am very proud of. They are good people. They were listening when I tried to teach them the value of treating people and life the way you want to be treated. I feel confident that they will teach that to their own children as well.

By the way, Karissa, Gene Fritz, on the right in the picture below, is your great grandfather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home