Sonni's Family and Our Friends

Bringing together the people who matter the most to us in a place where we can communicate with each other about our daily lives or discuss issues that are important to us. Let's have fun!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Fred Rich and Lois Ferden

I don't know if my grandparents were married yet when this picture was taken. I think it is the only picture I have seen of the two of them at a time in their lives when they were happy. Are there any others?

Fred-Lois  Fredrick (Grampa) and Lois (Nana Bunker) are sitting in the back seat. I don't know who the other people in the picture are but they are probably just friends.



2 Comments:

Blogger Wilma Fritz said...

Yes, there was a time when they were happy, unfortunately it didn't last very long. Unfortunate for me (Wilma) also because going their separate ways made a difficult trip for me. We don't think often enough when we are making a decisions that it can have a tumultuous effect on others. In the case of divorce, it's usually the child/children.

The others in the photo (photo taken by Lois' brother Ellsworth..it was also his car) are Josephine Antoine and her then boyfriend. They married for many years and Jo was Mom's Maid of Honor then she and Dad married. The other girl (I can't remember her name) was Uncle's special girlfriend who died very young. He stayed single for many years before marrying.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Wilma Fritz said...

Yes, there was a time when they were happy, unfortunately it didn't last very long. Unfortunate for me (Wilma) also because going their separate ways made a difficult trip for me. We don't think often enough when we are making a decisions that it can have a tumultuous effect on others. In the case of divorce, it's usually the child/children.

The others in the photo (photo taken by Lois' brother Ellsworth..it was also his car) are Josephine Antoine and her then boyfriend. They married for many years and Jo was Mom's Maid of Honor then she and Dad married. The other girl (I can't remember her name) was Uncle's special girlfriend who died very young. He stayed single for many years before marrying.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home